WHERE WE'RE PLAYING.
The Isaac Studio Theatre is a 116-seat theatre with risers that pull out or push in to allow for alternate seating configurations. It’s attached to One Cup Coffee Shop, where we plan show engagement opportunities. Snacks, coffee, beer and wine will be available, all in the heart of Greenwood.
CURRENTLY ON STAGE.
Check back later for upcoming events!
SHOWS WE'RE CONSIDERING.
God on Trial by Frank Cotrell Boyce
Working on a staged adaptation of the screenplay God on Trial.
Featuring a mixed gender and ethnically diverse cast, produced as a staged reading in the Taproot Isaac Studio.
Constellations by Nick Payne
"This mind-bending, romantic journey begins with a simple encounter between a man and a woman (Gyllenhaal and Wilson). But what happens next defies the boundaries of the world we think we know – delving into the infinite possibilities of their relationship and raising questions about the difference between choice and destiny." - Dramatists Play Service
SHOWS WE'RE INTERESTED IN PRODUCING.
- God on Trial by Frank Cottrell Boyce adapted for the stage by Tyler Kimmel
- Surely Goodness, and Mercy by Chisa Hutchinson
- Constellations by Nick Payne
- Rabbit Hole by David Lindsay-Abaire
- From White Plains by Michael Pearlman
- Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis adapted by Deanna Jent
- The Lark adaptation by Jean Anouilh
- A Woman by Chris Cragin Day
- Cost of Living by Martyna Majok
- W;t by Margaret Edson
- Almost, Maine by John Cariani
- The Light by Loy A. Webb
- Floyd Collins music and lyrics by Adam Guettel, and book by Tina Landau
- John and Jen by Andrew Lippa
- Parade by Jason Robert Brown
- Dear Galileo by Claire Willett
- Les Miserables (in a black box version)
- Gun and a Motel Bible by Bradley Gosnell and Daniel Floren
Do you have a new work that has themes related to faith, hope or justice?
We'd love to hear more about your project. Send us an email!